EVENTS AND PHOTOBOOTH
Why take event photos?
Whether it’s a wedding, fraternity and sorority installs, 70th birthday party, or anything in between, every event is special and should be remembered by you and your guests. Event photos are the perfect way to memorialize the momentous occasion for years to come. You’ve worked hard planning your event; now let us work hard to capture it.
This all sounds great! How much does this investment cost?
My prices are competitive in the area. Since every event is different, I provide you with a personalized proposal catered to your needs. The following prices are only for reference to show typical packages and the services we offer:
Event and Photobooth: Starts at $499
- Duration: 4 hours
- Coverage of the event.
- Photobooth setup includes a large 10ft x 10ft backdrop and professional studio lighting.
- ALL the high-resolution, digital copies of the photos we take during the shoot with standard edits (i.e. lighting, color, etc.) and the JFP watermark.
- Note: Does not include printed copies of the photos.
- Additional time (pre-purchased): $100/hour
- Personalized props: $50
- Remove the JFP watermark: $50
- I require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure your spot, with the remainder due one week prior to the date of the shoot.
- If the photography session goes beyond the scheduled time, the Client will be charged an additional $200/hour rounded up to the next hour.
- If the session is cancelled within one week of the event start time, the Client will be responsible for paying the remaining balance by the originally scheduled date.
Contact us HERE to request a quote and book your session!
Need event or photobooth photos? Contact us HERE!